How Can We Help? Services
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH CLINIC
We are able to conduct an Occupational Health service which would include:
- Promotion of wellness.
- Prevention of occupational injuries and diseases
- Primary Health Care
- Emergency medical care
- Monitoring of chronic conditions.
- Administration and maintaining an information management system, as well as statutory records and reports.
- Special Programmes like HIV/AIDS, and the chronic diseases of lifestyle.
We have 2 consulting Occupational Health Medical Doctors who work with us in providing this service.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH TESTING
We provide a comprehensive service to all companies, requiring occupational
surveillance testing, due to a hazardous working environment.
Our on-site Occupational Health Screening includes
- Medical and Occupational History
- Spirometry [Lung Function]
- Audiometry [Hearing tests]
- Vision screening
- Urine Drug testing
- Biological monitoring
Our mobile services work well for companies as there is no need for the employee to leave the company premises. We set up in an area, provided by the company and work around the company’s needs.
A certificate of fitness, valid for 1 year is provided to the employee.
HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENTS [HRA]
The HRA assesses the hazards that the employees are exposed to in the workplace and is used to develop the medical surveillance programme at the company.
A detailed workplace assessment is conducted together with the Health & Safety officer.
WELLNESS & CHRONIC DISEASE PROGRAMMES
A private registered nurse who will consult with employees on site, providing Wellness & Chronic Disease Management which benefits all employees:
- Who are on a comprehensive or savings option with their medical aid
- Who have hospital plans only
- Who have no medical aid at all
This confidential Wellness & Chronic disease management service includes but is not limited to:
- Wellness Screening tests
- Health Education
- Voluntary HIV counselling & testing
- Chronic Disease management
- Pregnancy management
Other available complimentary services which can be included:
- A primary health care clinic with medication
- Sick leave management
WELLNESS SCREENING SERVICES
Our Wellness services include:
- Health Education Talks
- Wellness screening tests
- HIV/AIDS services
- Flu Vaccinations